terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2014

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS FALSOS/SCAMMERS- DIA 01/04/2014

rwarded message ----------
From: Abdel Fatima
Date: 2014-04-01 
Subject: Please contact the bank today to transfer your account
ToMY DEAR FRIEND
how are you today? hopefully you are doing fine, i was more than happy
to read your mail today, i was wondering if God have totally forgotten
me here,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here, God have
given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my Late father's
wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not
make any mistake by chosen you.

I thank you once again for your reply over my mails, and am happy to
know who you are, i look forward to see you face to face,i like you
very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you is the
will of God that make me and you to know because i got you immediately
after my 7 days, 6 to 6 fasting and prayers that's why i gave you all
my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down.

DEAR i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Reverend and
tell him that you want to speak with Miss Abdel Fatima from Libya and
he will send for me immediately. Here is the Reverend father's phone
number once again:

+221-781401996

My official camp I.D number is  0000945, please call my official camp
ID number for the Rev. it makes it easier for me to be located at the
female hostel. We are only allowed to answer call at the Reverends
office as from 11Am - 6pm, London time.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this
money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people
because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Am using the
church office computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is
why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you
alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Reverend and
tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me
immediately. You can call me and ask me any question you want.

Like as i told you I have informed the bank about my plans to claim
this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign
partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the
laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money helping me
and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your
choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank
immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign
partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to
transfer my $ 9.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which
i am the next of kin of the Money.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

ADDRESS:
Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC .
philiphamptonoffice@europe.com

depositaccountoffice@mail.com



Telephone numbers.....  + (44) -703-183-5165,
Office Fax number ....... + (44) -703-1971-731.

( Account Information )
Account Name: Major General, Abdel Fattah Younes
Amount:  9.5 Million US Dollars
Next of Kin to the Deposit: Miss Fatima Abdel
Email fatimaabdel2@live.com
Account Number: BLB744008901546/QB/91/A.
CONTACT PERSON:
Sir Philip Hampton
Group chairman and Remittance Manager
DIRECT: + (44) -703-183-5165
(Email: PhilipHamptonoffice@europe.com)
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late
father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only
thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will
assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as
a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an
appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee
all over the world states.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $9.5M (Nine Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by my late father of
which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance
and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear
am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and
i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my
life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage
it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is
to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you
contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money
from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with
you in your country,for a better life.
Please let me know immediately you contact the bank.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!..]



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Lucy Bouba <lucy_bouba@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 2014-04-01 3:45 GMT+02:00
Subject: Hello my dear,
To:


Hello my dear,
How are you today? Thank you for the answer to honor my request, and I
hope to be in perfect health and peace with your family and put my
heart with joy to honor my request because the relationship does not
care about age, color or distance or tribe, like the other, I want to
share some things in common with you in relation to our past of this
future for the year of joy and experiences happiness every day of our
lives.

At the same time, my name is Miss Lucy Bouba  Liberia, but I live in
Dakar, Senegal, I am a girl at the age of 24 years were not married
and has no children, and I'm light-skinned, and a great sense of
humor, loving, caring, humble, loyal, trustworthy, compassionate, and
I am happy to share with you today because I was looking for someone
sweet, affectionate, I am a person who you can trust in my life who
will care for me, someone who will guarantee my life in his hand,
someone I can not express the greatest and sweetest things I love and
have common with him as long as I live. And my heart tells me that you
are one.

I pledge to be a good friend to you, and we continue these contacts
and I firmly believe that we has a purpose for our relationship in the
future. I want you to tell me about you and your social life, your
country, your profession, you want my picture? I'll tell you more
about myself in my next mail with my contacts.
Thank you very much,
Lucy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Joy Meged
Date: 2014-03-31 
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
To: "



Hello My Dear,

How is your day today,

My name is Miss Joy Meged Morgan, single and never been married, i am
from Sudan in East Africa, 23yrs, at earlier i was residing in Darfurs
refugee camp in Chad on January 2006, at a time, there is a division
and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the
people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal West African on 10th August
2006 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in
Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war in my
country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really
need to have some one by my side to encourage me and give me good
advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr Dion Collins Morgan was the managing director of
Dion Collins Manufacturing industry (E.A) in the federal capital of
Sudan (KHARTOUM) the economy capital of my Country, and he was also
the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels
attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father
in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to
serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This
Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office
computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is
less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your
hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet
understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more
to that, a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about
myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture,
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

From Joy.

Olá, estou enviando fotos e parte da conversa com um golpista que tentou me enganar. O e-mail dele é: goodmann993@gmail.com e ele usa o nome de Richardson Banks, diz que é da Califórnia-EUA, Oficial médico da Marinha que está em missão na Síria. Diz ser viúvo, órfão (seus pais morreram em um acidente de avião), filho único e que tem um filho de 14 anos. Ao longo da conversa disse que seu filho havia sofrido um acidente com todos seus colegas de escola, durante passeio na África, e que ele estava em coma no hospital, precisando de tratamento, o qual ele não pode pagar pois está em missão,  não pode sair e os bancos da Síria todos fechados, e sua conta bloqueada até o término da missão. Outro detalhe é que algumas vezes ele ligou a webcam e ele é exatamente o mesmo da foto. Outra característica peculiar é a de juras de amor eterno e blábláblá....
Comecei a desconfiar do golpe quando ele veio com a história do dinheiro, o perfil dele estava no Badoo com o nome de Richardson Banks.
Grata pela atenção e pelo espaço!








Prezados,
Envio um e-mail com intuito de pedir uma orientação sobre uma terrível  e trágica situação que vivi nestes últimos dias,no dia 28 de Janeiro de 2014, fiz o meu cadastro no ParPerfeito e este homem chamado Donnie El Faustino  me adicionou ao skype,  começamos a conversar
todos dias, durante 59 dias conversamos por 3 h a 4 h diárias, mais os e-mails lindos que ele me enviou, com desenhos, etc, enfim me apaixonei , inclusive pelo suposto filho dele o Kevin, até que ele começou  a me pedir dinheiro depois de uma viagem a Nigéria e fiz empréstimos com a garantia dele me pagar quando viesse ao Brasil no dia 15/03, morar da história este cretino me roubou no total de 21.498,00 fiz 5 depósitos para Donnie El Faustino - xldonnie@live.com. Ele me apresentou como italiano que mora em Londres como desenhista de moda, estou com muito medo, pois nunca soube de máfias , que têm os scammers, eu quero saber este Donnie existe? Ele é bandido mafioso? Estas fotos são dele, e são verdadeiras? Por que ele me pediu para depositar dinheiro em money gram para o país Nigéria? encontrei no Parperfeito com o apelido Kissul, do Rio de Janeiro e status ouro,




From: Benita John
Date: 2014-03-31 1
Subject: FROM BENITA
To: 



Dearest,

How is the atmosphere of everything around you (( your health and work
))? l hope that you are sound in health which is the most important
thing in life and also that you are doing great in your work.

Like i said on my last mail that iam miss Benita (23) years of age,
single and never married, iam from Liberia in West Africa. lam in a
helpless situation and that is why iam looking for a man that will
replace the vacuum in my heart which my late father and mother has
created in my heart. lam presently in the refugee camp in Senegal as a
result of civil war that was fought in my country which claims the
life of my parents.

My late father and my mother was among the people that was killed by
the rebels during the incident of civil war in my country. My late
father Dr Andrew John was the chairman Managing Director ANDREWS
INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD in Monrovia and he is also the PERSONAL ADVISER
(PA) to the formal Head of State. l was the only survivor because i
was in school and manage to ran to a near-by country- Senegal as a
refugee.

l will like to know more about you. What you do for the living, your
likes and dislikes, what you do in your free time. l have so much
passion in kids and children because i want to have my own children
with a man God has made for me. l like reality and truth, i hate
pretense and hiding of feelings. l have attached my photo. lam very
serious in my intention and i want you to be serious with me. Hoping
to hear from you and l hope to see your photo. l, with impatience will
welcome you into my life.

Have a good working day and God bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Benita
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • My name is miss mercy I have good news for you that I want to shear with you if you can contact me in mercyfabianhoward@hotmail.com please if you want me to reply you don’t write to me in site.
    Tradução
    Meu nome é perder misericórdia eu tenho uma boa notícia para você que eu quero cortar com você, se você pode entrar em contato comigo em 
    https://www.facebook.com/savannah.tormay/friends_mutual
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________________________
  • http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6003199710

  • email do golpista -henryadams758@yahoo.com



________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
  • email do golpista - christopherken549@yahoo.com
    -
  • ______________________________________________________________________
    ___________________________________________________________________________

  •  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006798119
  • email do mugu - mail paulson853@yahoo.com
    ____________________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________________

  • Eng. ANDREW BERNARD. Email: Email: andrewben4040@yahoo.co.uk
    ______________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________________

  •  Email: kelvinbrown494@yahoo.com
    ____________________________________________________________
    ___________________________________________________________________

  • email do golpista - ekes62@yahoo.com


_______________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
  •  .........Olhem o nome dela no link: My name is Precious,
    I like your profile and i will like us to be friends. I we be happy to receive you reply in this my private email.... (precioussaleeby@hotmail.com)
    waiting for your respond
    thanks.
    https://www.facebook.com/judilsomfelix.judilsom
    ___________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ______________________________________________________________
  • DR. "FRANK SMITH." Email: Email: frank.smith@yahoo.com
    ___________________________________________________________
    __________________________________________________________

  •  Cada dia e´uma que entra no meu inbox
    Olá querida, 

    Meu nome é Cynthia e eu vi o seu perfil 
    E eu me tornei interessado em fazer amigo com amigos you.Some são lembrados 
    por causa do seu sorriso. Alguns amigos são lembrados por causa de seu estilo. 
    Mas você está lembrado, porque você é tão bom de lembrar. pls eu gostaria de 
    saber mais sobre você. se você pode entrar em contato comigo através do meu endereço de e-mail aqui, cynthiachizizy@yahoo.com, eu realmente 
    ansioso para ler de você logo. 
    Obrigado. 
    Atenciosamente amigos. 
    senhorita Cynthia,
    https://www.facebook.com/Chizizy

    ___________________________________________________
    _____________________________________________________________

  • email do golpista - armycombat56@yahoo.com



_____________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________


____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
  • email do golpista - godfreypaul30@yahoo.com

  • _________________________________________________________
    ______________________________________________________________
    ___________________________________________________________________________


  •  BETTINO CARLO Email: bettinocarlo@live.com
    ____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    ______________________________________________________________


  • NICE MEETING YOU.
    Hello dear,i am ANNE by name, i went through your facebook profile
    an i become interested in you, an i have something very serious
    an important to tell you, please contact now me with my private email
    (annebablydesmond@yahoo.com)
    Fim da conversa no bate-papo
    Enviada por dispositivo móvel
    https://www.facebook.com/lemang.sepah

    ___________________________________________________________________
    _____________________________________________________________________
    _________________________________________________________________________
  • ..Olá
    Meu nome é Nomi, Na minha busca de amigos me deparei com o seu perfil e depois de passar por ele i depois fiz a minha mente para contatá-lo como meu amigo espero que você não se importa, se você estiver interessado em saber mais sobre mim, l quero que você voltar a escrever para mim através do meu endereço de email (nomib64@yahoo.com) para que l vai lhe dizer mais sobre mim. Aguardando para ver a sua linda resposta mais rápido, tenha um bom dia.
    Seu Nomi.

  • _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  • EMAIL DO GOLPISTA franklinrichard15@yahoo.com



___________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.