terça-feira, 22 de outubro de 2013

DENUNCIAS DE PERFIS FAKES - DIA - 22/10/2013

 DENUNCIAS PERFIS SCAMMERS
Email do golpista - nelst147@hotmail.com





From: nelst147@hotmail.com
To:
Subject: Try And See How You Can Help Please.‏
Date: Thu, 17  2013

Good morning dear, So far Baby I gave them my

passport and Kyle passport for them to start

treatment on Kyle, you know Most of my

possessions were stolen by the robbers,

including my Visa credit card and about $4,300

in cash was also stolen by them, what we have

left is few of our clothes, two of my wrist

watch my working ID card and my Master Card and

other little things, Dear I would want you to

try all you can for Kyle our son please I beg

you in the name of God. I still need to give the

Doctor $1,850 before Kyle can be discharge from

the Hospital.

Please try and see what you can help with at

this point in time. I will pay you back in

double in anything you can lend me, from my

credit card when I arrive Brazil by Monday Baby.
 I will be waiting for your reply please, I just

rush to my Hotel room to check your email, and I

have to go back to the Hospital now to be with

Kyle. Please do this forKyle, do it for Love

please Baby.

With love

Nelson.
_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________

 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991832504




        Berminat untuk anda
        Nama saya rubeca pagi yang indah
        gadis muda dengan penuh kasih sayang
        Well, saya melihat profil anda hari ini
        yang memberikan saya kegembiraan untuk menghubungi anda
        sila i akan seperti anda untuk menghubungi saya
        melalui e-mel saya
        (rubecakas@yahoo.com)
        Pada masa yang sama saya akan menunjukkan kepada anda
        menghantar saya e-mel
        (rubecakas@yahoo.com)

        Interested in you
        My name is rubeca am a beautiful
        young girl with full of love
        Well, I saw your profile today
        which gives me joy to contact you
        please i will like you to contact me
        through my e-mail
        (rubecakas@yahoo.com)
        At the same time i will show you
        send me an e-mail
        (rubecakas@yahoo.com)
_________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________
SCAMMER GABRIEL - g_smith0511@hotmail.com


g_smith0511@hotmail.com -  o telefone é (786) 4531672,












Segue os IPs originados mensagens:

65.55.92.152

65.55.111.72

65.55.111.79

65.55.111.71

65.55.111.89

65.55.111.88

65.55.111.105

65.55.111.104

Segue vários e-mails e perfis deste Scammer que usa as mesmas fotos:

rawlingsblake310@outlook.com

g_smith0511@hotmail.com

morgan_lucas102@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.owen.315

raygonzalez10@hotmail.com



Aqui todos os nomes dele que achei: Marga Blik, Rowe Kinz, Horgan Miller, Alexander Aba, Fred Aba, Rawlings Blake, Thomeson Williams, Jesse Roberts, Ray Gonzalez, Sanchez Cole, Kalwin Owen, Calvin Dickson, Tyler Seth, Richard Gizberth, Alexander Goweezi, Gabriel Smith, Kelvin Owen.
___________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/ben.klein.9822




email do golpista -  benklein58@yahoo.com
__________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
 https://www.facebook.com/ibolo.apasino?ref=ts&fref=ts




email do golpista - barrywilliam218@yahoo.com
_______________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.facebook.com/bransen.peter

email do golpista - mikeangelo7000@yahoo.com




_________EMAIL DO GOLPISTA_-mikeangelo7000@yahoo.com__________________________
________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________

golpista - williampedo33@yahoo.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

COMENTÁRIOS MODERADOS. Após a postagem, aguarde a aprovação. Não será garantia de ser aceito.